Sedona was invited to a little girl's party. She was turning 3. The little girl was Nepali and part of our playgroup. I thought it was a little odd that the party was going to be held at The Crown Plaza, one of the two 5 start hotels in Nepal.
The guest of honor was of royal lineage in Nepal. Her parents own most of the businesses in Nepal and were probably one of the wealthiest families in Nepal. It was definitely the most elaborate party I have been to here.
There was a full course catered meal for adults and children.
With flowing white and dark chocolate fountains...
This is what Nepali royalty looks like...
A cake with Sportacus from 'Lazy Town' (Do we have this show in America? It might just be an overseas children's show. My kids loved it in Dubai). Her name was also sung by a children's choir over the speakers over and over again...
The party princess and her father...
Sedona really happy to have chocolate cake...
Me and my girlfriends...
A man who adored Asa. He kept saying he wanted his daughter to marry him. I know arranged marriages are big here, but seriously?
The magic show...
The train ride in a dress that is way too big for her...
So incredibly happy to be riding on something...
Sedona and her boyfriend, Fin...
I think Sedona and Asa truly believed they had died and gone to heaven. It was quite the royal event. Only in Nepal...
3 comments:
Holly loved Sportacus, Stepnahie and Robbie Rotten when we lived in the UK. Only, for some reason everything was green on our TV, it wasn't 'til we saw the fancy dress costumes for Lazy Town did we learn otherwise. OOPPS!
My kids loved Lazy Town. (We're in Florida) With my youngest in Kindergarten now, I miss watching Nick Jr. and all its great shows...lol
We LOVE that show!!
We often say, "8:08! Time for bed!"
Post a Comment