This

+

=

Xavier declared he was starving when he got home from school a few days ago. When asked why he said, "Cause a monkey ate my lunch." Impressed by the creativity of his lie I then said, "No really, why didn't you eat your lunch?" That is when Heavah said that Xavier and her have received clear instruction on how to deal with the nasty monkeys that roam their school grounds. She said they must slowly back away and allow the rabid thing to take whatever he pleases.
Maybe I should arm him with a slingshot...or maybe a
speargun. Here's got a pretty good aim.
PS - We are finally taking our long, overdue 2008 family vacation. I will be gone a month. I doubt there will be much blogging going on. But I should have some good stuff when I return...IF I return...
2 comments:
Where are you going?? Do tell! Any chance you're coming stateside? We're also about to enjoy a vacation to sunny Florida! :) I'm so excited for SANDALS and summer clothes!!
Hey Stacy - We are in Bali, Indonesia right now. We are visiting here and then Thailand. This place is SO beautiful! We are LOVING this place.
Post a Comment