Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In Bali

We are LOVING Bali! It is full of culture, greenery, beaches, and everything good in the world. The kids fall in bed every night and they have been so much fun to be around. We spent a few nights in Bangkok and indulged in all the shopping and fun we could possibly handle. We have been in Bali for 4 days now and are how staying at villa in a sweet restort near the beach. We will be leaving for Ubud tomorrow, which I hear is awesome (thanks for the suggestion, Bev). We are off to a safari park today with a water park and thrill rides.

Hinduism is awesome in Bali. Their gods are depicted in such a cool way. I am snapping photos, but it will have to wait.

Sorry for the lame post, just wanted to keep up on my journaling.

3 comments:

~B said...

Hopefully you're NOT reading this... I'd rather you were off enjoying the spectacular views of terraced rice paddies, playing with some crazy monkeys, admiring Hindu shrines, eating some Soto Ayam, etc. etc.

Wish I were there too... ENJOY!!!

~B said...

Oh and Gamelan... don't you dare skip that! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi
I stumbled across your blog on LDS BLOGS. I thought you might be interested in a site my wife and I just built called MormonsMadeSimple.com, which uses simple, explanatory videos to explain the Mormon faith. Feel free to feature any of these videos on your blog, or just share them with non-member friends. We're hoping these videos will be missionary tools to help members share their beliefs. Anyway, sorry to spam your comments section. I couldn't find any contact information for you on your blog.

- Doug & Laurel