Sedona's love of strawberries inspired me to make this dress. It was a fun one that I designed myself. Yeah, cause my girls need more dresses.
In other news: While we were at church today we were told that a bombing took place at the Catholic church in Kathmandu. Apparently some Hindu extremists placed a bomb inside the chapel area. Two people killed, a dozen injured. To be honest, I am in shock. I never felt that I, as a Christian, could be a target for violence in Nepal. This is a first. There are very few Christians in Nepal and we aren't sure why the Catholic church was specifically targeted.
So, if it isn't a King being murdered, a Prime Minister resigning, or a lack of water, electricity or petrol, it is a terrorist attack.
Never a dull moment.
1 comment:
Cute dress.
Yikes on the bomb! How horrible. Even in the states, quite frankly, I don't feel particularly "safe" being known as a Christian.
Post a Comment