We ordered 5 bundles of strawberries from a local farm here. The strawberries are at their prime right now and the taste could not be sweeter. I bought WAY more than I thought we could eat thinking I would freeze several bags. Until I realized:
Asa can eat half his weight in strawberries in only one sitting.
Sedona can pound back the berries until her belly nearly explodes.
And, within two nights, the bag was empty and the kids were begging for more.
I will be placing another order soon. How can I resist this strawberry smeared face?
1 comment:
LOL, children and strawberries!When I was about 11, we went strawberry picking at a farm. For every starwberry that made it into the basket, 2 made it into my tummy. It was fantastic! We took a whole huge basket home with us, it lasted another 3 days, we had strawberries for every meal and treat. By the end of it, I couldn't look at another strawberry.
I still can't eat them today without feeling ill.
I wish that would work for Pringles, shrimp and chocolate, I'd be SO thin!!
Happy Christmas Bromley clan!
Post a Comment