It is difficult to get into the holiday spirit in this neck of the woods. However, the upside is I don't have the last minute frenzy for all those things I may have forgot. In fact, I had all my shopping done a month ago when I went to Dubai and my parents hulled the rest all the way from Canada. I even had every thing wrapped before we left for our Nepali Adventure Trip this last week.
Making Gingerbread houses with the member kids
Using graham crackers brought at the US embassy commissary
Hand/Foot print reindeer by Dona
Done with the Christmas wrapping
So, although we miss the Christmas TV specials and the carolers on the street, I am sitting back, with my legs up enjoying my rice and dal ready for Santa to arrive.
See, there is a upside to everything.
1 comment:
Actually the gingerbread houses got an even more excited responce than the crocs!
Post a Comment