Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mommy Is Off Having fun...

In Phuket, Thailand now with her folks. They left this afternoon for 'One Night In Bangkok' and then three in Phuket, Thailand. I am both happy she is getting some time to herself with her folks and totally jealous that I am not there with her.

She has assured me that she is going to relax, sit on the beach and try to catch as much sun as she can. Actually the real thing she is excited about is all the hot water and electricity she can use right there at her fingertips.

As I sit here and write this our generator we recently got conked out and we are all in the dark again. I am going to take the kids out to dinner tonight and hopefully by the time I get home the electricity will be back on and I can watch some movies or play my new Star Wars game. A shallow consolation...

I really miss her. She is the love of my life and I can't breathe without her. I am not kidding, the house seems colder tonight than it did yesterday. Her light and heat is sorely missed.

Have fun hun! You deserve it!

PS, Take pictures of the Shemale dance shows at night! We are all interested!!!

2 comments:

The Casual Observer said...

I randomly stumbled across your blog, and I LOVE it! I have a few questions about the church in Nepal. If you get a chance, and wouldn't mind, could you e-mail me at bingbingbaobei@gmail.com? Thanks!
Tiffany Fantasia

terahreu said...

Awe. I do have the bestest husband in the whole world! As if sending me to Thailand didn't convince me enough.

You will get a laugh cause right now, I am in Phuket and the electricity has been out for two hours. I must be cursed. However, I guess I could be in worse places without electricity.

Miss you. I want to walk along the beach with you right now.

(nothing like having public love letters on the internet)

Ah, whatever.