We recently found out that we will be down to 16 hours of no electricity a day. 12 hours a day I can do, but 16? No way. At some point my refrigerated goods must be cold, and at least one load a laundry must be done a day. SO...
We got a GENERATOR!
It is loud, but it is awesome. It is the happiest noise I hear all day.
LOVE IT!
No machinery has ever made me happier!
We still have to limit our time using it because there is talk of a diesel shortage. BUT, I will take what I can get! Electricity is a grand thing, especially when you can choose to have it. I love having choices.
1 comment:
And to think my choice today was whether to wear the black boots or the brown boots to church. I'm thinking I don't measure up. Congrats on your new appliance. Guessing a cuisinart wasn't on your Christmas list. You probably use whittled twigs to chop the veggies you grow. Have I mentioned I feel small? I love your cool life, esp. from my electric home.
Post a Comment