Heavah never cared too much about being a pretty princess. While all the other girls talked about castles and pink, Heavah dreamed about shoveling horse poop (yeah, she loves horses that much). I, too, was not much of a princess girl and found my inner tomboy at a fairly young age.
However, Sedona has a strong desire to look at and play with princesses, barbies, and makeup. Most of the time it does not manifest itself, but the odd time, Sedona's love for 'all things girly' comes out loud and clear. In fact, to get a photo of Sedona smiling is next to impossible. However, when I brought out a dress and convinced her it was worn by princesses, she beamed.
Now, if I could just convince her that princesses don't poop their pants...
6 comments:
Gorgeous girl and dress. Real princesses have bows. Where is her bow?
And real princesses do probably poop their pants. They just have a royal servant clean it up. That would be you.
She needs a tiara too. She's adorable.
My princess poops her pants all the time. Maybe I'd be okay with that if she was wearing that adorable dress.
Did you make the dress? She is absolutely adorable in it. My Lauren only wanted to wear ruffles, frills and pink. And she informed me at a very young age that she was a princess and princesses don't work, especially toilets and dishes.
I knocked her off that throne fairly quickly.
She's ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment