Friday, January 30, 2009

Monkey Crawl

This is Asa's new way of moving. Is this a form of walking, or a form of crawling? No one knows. I wish he maneuvered around like this forever. It is just so cute...


especially from the backside.


What is not so cute is the fact that with his new speed he has encountered a whole new world of naughtiness...

but with the naughtiness also comes the cuteness.  



I am so conflicted as a mother. Do I squeeze cheeks or spank butts????


Disclaimer - No butts were spanked during this photoshoot.  As we all know, discipline only works for the first kid not the last.  (Unless you consider excessive cheek kissing discipline).  


2 comments:

happyhubbub said...

Awwww! We call it the Mowgli walk - as in Mowgli from the Jungle Book. Have you seen it? Very cute movie; Mowgli does the most adorable monkey crawl and is blissfully happy as he does it.

My lil bro walked this way for years as well.

Asa's pics make me wanna sing "Bear Necessities"!

Boquinha said...

Squeeze cheeks! Squeeze cheeks! He's ADORABLE!!