Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

We kept Christmas simple this year. The kids were just happy to get anything. It barely felt like Christmas, which helps keep everything to a minimum. Most importantly, my parents were here and that was a Christmas present enough.

These were the things we were thankful for this season:

- A cute, fat, healthy baby boy who enjoyed his First Christmas.

chr4

- Santa and his reindeer making it ALL the way to Nepal.

chr1

- A fake Christmas tree from Dubai and packing paper to use as wrapping.

chr2

- A real fire in the fireplace.

chr5

- Free reign to all the candy you can consume.

chr3

- A dart thrower that just might 'shoot your eye out'.

chr6

- A year's worth of books to read.

chr9

- A beautiful Kashmiri carpet that will hide all of the Shylock pee.

a1

Our holidays were great. I hope it was for you too!

3 comments:

Jenibelle said...

It's nice to have real evidence that Santa makes it all over the world to all the children. I am forwarding this to my sister whose small children were beginning to have doubts.

Boquinha said...

DANG, your kids are SO freaking cute.

Grant and Stacy said...

Hey Terah! I found the link to your blog off of facebook. Wow! I've only read like 20 posts on this blog and it's amazing! Your life is certainly NOT ordinary (as your address indicates). What amazing experiences you have had. When I went to Croatia, that was the first time I left the western United States. It was such an eye opening experience for me. And now, after 8 years of being home, I have yet to leave the Western United States again. What a blessing you have to experience and appreciate so many different cultures. Is there any country you HAVEN'T been to? By the way, your kids are beautiful! They look just like you and Axel!