Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What $75. USD Looks Like


My recent extravagant purchase

...which is rather amazing considering a gourmet dinner at a 5 star restaurant in this country costs less than $15.

At least after the food is digested it has a nice, expensive place to land.

I am sorry for all the undertones of poop lately. Can you tell what dominates my day? If I could just get Sedona fully trained I'd only have one butt I have to deal with. One more to go and counting....

2 comments:

Jenibelle said...

So do you potty train at about 3 months? Holy Schmoley! That's expensive! Do you have someone who does your laundry? If so, I'm thinking cloth is the way to go.

Tami said...

Perhaps anyone who comes to visit you will have to pay passage in the form of a box of Costco diapers before they are allowed to sleep.