Remi left a week or so ago and we were sad to see her leave. It looks like I am a little behind on blogging, but I wanted to send Remi a proper goodbye from all of us in Nepal.
Here are some things we learned about Remi:
1. She is willing to eat some interesting things even if she knows she will have to pay for it later.
2. She can read all of my books on my bookshelf within 4 weeks.
3. She can learn the bus system in Kathmandu within a day and not feel strange being the only white person on there.
4. She is not afraid to hit a groper.
5. She is okay with paying a few extra Rupees just to avoid the haggle. But, she will let you know if she thinks you are trying to screw her for 3 (5 cents) Rupees on the bus.
6. She plays a great monster.
7. She has no problems getting tika'ed every other day.
8. She easily gets songs stuck in her head, and then she will infect you with the bug.
9. She can fall asleep while watching a movie--fast.
10. Not much bothers her when it comes to blood and gore. BUT, when you put a stomach problem and a hysterectomy together, she may be a little queasy.
Can't wait for your next visit, Remi. Thanks for coming to see us!
4 comments:
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I'm sitting here laughing and laughing...ummm, at myself... You guys are so fantastic with the details! I don't think I could have done such a great job even if I was given a week to come up with something! I love you for remembering all of that!
I think I know Remi from Washington, DC -- mormondom is just so small sometimes.
Haha! You are cracking me up! You hit the essence of Remi dead on! You only needed to add that she can fall asleep anywhere, in any position, with all the lights on and fully dressed, usually with a book on her! That girl is amazing!! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks! I am so glad she got to come and stay with you.
Where can I find myself a Remi?
Post a Comment