
Nothing says love more to an expat family than a package; and Grandma Moore has loved us a whole lot since we moved overseas. I remember during my mission I decided who really loved me by the size of his/her box. It didn't really matter what the box contained, it just mattered that they loved me enough to go to the post office, stand in line, and pay more for the postage than the contents inside. I have done it enough to know that is true love.

Grandma Moore also has a special ability to know exactly what we need. She has sufficiently stocked our 'church bag' full of all sorts of goodies. My kids are so immersed in books and quiet activities on Fridays they
aren't the naughtiest kids in the congregation. What a blessing! Where would I ever find 'I Spy a Nephite' in Qatar?

Grandma Moore also sent me a stack of Better Home and Garden Magazines and Pottery Barn Catalogues. Imported magazines at the newsstand in Qatar cost about 15 bucks a pop or more, so for me, it was Christmas all over again. I now have bathroom materials that will last for months. See, true love I tell ya.
Thanks Grandma Moore for everything! We felt your love and deeply miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment