Friday, March 26, 2010

41 and Onwards


Axel turned 41 today. It was celebrated by going to church for 3 hours and eating an extra special boxed cake. I figure 40 deserves a real party, but no other celebrations are required until the following decade. I am good for another 8 years.

Axel can't complain too much. I organized a family safari to Kenya and we are headed to Nairobi tomorrow morning. I got the cameras fired up and my safari clothing packed away. As long as we don't get eaten by lions, I will see you on the other side...

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Axel! If we would have known we would have said something at church! But who cares, your off to Kenya....Thats amazing!!! Have a blast!

Boquinha said...

Happy Birthday, Axel!

Dianna said...

Happy Birthday, Axel! Kenya sounds like a nice birthday trip to me. Enjoy!

Ryan and Brindi said...

my cousin is such an old man. :) happy bday axel. i'm pretty sure he can count the safari as an AMAZING bday present. hope u have fun!