Monday, April 5, 2010

A Peek at Kenya






I am currently sifting through 2000+ pictures from our Kenya trip. It ranks as one of the most spectacular trips our family has ever experienced. It was an overindulgence of all my senses and I wish I could document the feelings, the smells, and the pure emotion of the trip. I will attempt to do so in several proceeding posts but must emphasize that the English language and pictures are limiting and will never do it justice. It should be a must on everyone's bucket list, add it next to bungee jumping.

5 comments:

Ryan and Brindi said...

r u a professional photographer??! i mean seriously those pictures look perfect and should be in a photo book. i can't wait to see more! glad it was so amazing for all of you.

Anna said...

How super wonderful. Almost as good as my couch. Loves.

Boquinha said...

WOWzers. Kenya? Yes. Bungee? No.

Megan said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more!! Love the first one of you in the brush! I

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

so much fun...I love the momma and baby elephant and I have such a thing for giraffes...they are the only animal I have felt like I would paint someday. Thanks for sharing - can't wait for more.