
Harrods was high on our list. It was as important to us as seeing the London Bridge and The Globe. Who wouldn't want to shop in a store where the price tags alone make you chuckle? It was refined, classy, and full of pretentious customers. It was so much fun to make fun.

The chocolates will make you poop gold.


Sedona's birthday is coming up and I am wondering if she would mind if I dipped into her college fund a bit and front $3,500 USD for this cake. Princess cake/tuition..princess cake/tuition...princess cake/tuition?

This photo looks a lot more perverse than it really was. I was smelling the roses in the lingerie shop, that is all. No, at the time it wasn't weird. But in retrospect....
After realizing that there was nothing that tickled my fancy (although the high grade pasties and whips were awfully tempting...), I decided to make all of my friends pose with the mannequins. Some were willing, some were not (Amber and Farran!). I didn't care, I made them do it anyways, cause that is what I do. I make my friends do uncomfortable things just so I can photograph it and then use it to my advantage later. That is how I secure my spot in the girlcation group. After looking at all my photos, you will see that I am locked in for a lifetime.



There is a strict rule against photography in the hat section. I wanted to tell them that if Beatrice's hat actually leaked out before the wedding she could have been scrutinized enough to find a better one. It would've saved England from a lot of embarrassment.




Amber made several purchases in Herrods. She is never deterred by cost. I was happy to watch her spend. Nothing makes me happier than when someone else spends money when I don't feel like it. That is why girlcation is so wonderful. You can be joyful with not only your purchases but also your friends'. It satisfies the desire to spend without dishing out all the cash. Win/win. 
3 comments:
That was awesome! Totally made me laugh, which is exactly why girlcations would so not be the same without you! I am missing our fun times!
HEY! I love a good deal like everyone else. I will proudly admit to purchasing some bras for my ever expanding bosoms...and the prices were right on target with what I would pay in the US...and I can't get that quality here in the Netherlands...they simply don't wear bras here. I swear! Not even kidding...bishop's mom? No bra...ever! Ick!
True, Amber, all true. I probably would have done the same, if I was in the mood. Oh, and if I had images of the bishop's mom's ta tas in my head, no price would be too high to pay to avoid that.
Post a Comment