Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Going into My Shell....


I've made the tough decision to go private. If any of you websters are interested in meeting me behind closed doors, feel free to write me terahreu at yahoo.com. I am happy to give the password to any person in the following categories:

A. Related to me
B. Enjoys making fun of me and/or my grammatical errors
C. Interested in overseas living
D. Understands the woes and joys of motherhood
E. Wants to discover the world without the excruciating plane ride

I will not give passwords to any person in the following categories:

A. Nasty comment writers
B. Pedophiles
C. Coworkers

For those of you who care to move with me to the other side, I promise lots of great photos of our recent trips to Dubai, Ethiopia, and Zanzibar. It will not disappoint. Maybe.

I plan on going private this weekend so write me soon.

9 comments:

Megan said...

You better include me! :)

Because My Sister Told Me Too.... said...

Hi, frequent blog lurker here. I sent you an email and I would really like an invite. Thanks!

Amy Bergeson
ambergeson@gmail.com
becausemysistertoldmetoo.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Hi Terah. I'd love to follow your blog. :)
Kristin Seraydarian
lawwife8@gmail.com

Anna said...

Ah. Welcome to the dark and secluded side. I support. ps how was Africa?

Paul said...

I have been following your blog for quite a while and would love to continue to be able to do so. I already e-mailed you but thought it wouldn't hurt to post here, also. Thanks!

Diana Porter
pdaporter@gmail.com

Cindy said...

I am a friend of Paige's and have been reading your blog for some time. I just love hearing about other cultures/lifestyles and enjoy your point of view very much.
Cindy

macymacy said...

Hi Terah, I've been following your blog a couple of years and love it. It's great to hear what it's like to live in places I will probably never even visit. Please include me! I tried to email you but I couldn't get your address to work.

Janie Jaeckel
janiejaeckel@gmail.com

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

are you going to keep me out for being a nasty commenter? COME ON!!! You know you can't live without me.

Ilaria said...

Not sure how I found your blog, but I'm a fellow expat with a blog...and we have a friend in common! (Wakanyi)

ilaria.keogh@gmail.com
www.thekeoghfamilyadventures.com