
Again, this is Axel. A few more pictures of Port Alberni I didn't get on the last post.

Really, it was that beautiful. Port Alberni started as a logging town. It was perfectly situated on this straight that leads out to the Pacific Ocean. It is still used today to drive boats out but from what we understand now, most people drive their boats down to the bay and launch from either Ucelet or Trofino. We'll have to do that next trip.

Actually I was in a bad mood right here. I was tired and overstimulated. Funny how having a great wife can turn that around by sitting and talking to me. The kiss didn't hurt either. Sometimes a guy just has to hear that everything is going to be OK and that his wife thinks he is great and loves him. And then the world is back in order and I can turn the page.

Dona found some friends of course and played on a play ground there. Dona makes friends soo easily. No matter where we are.

I could lie and say this picture is also in Port Alberni, but if you have ever been to Victoria and taken the ferry from Seattle you would know this is just a B&B as soon as you get off. Still, pretty cool picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment