Axel just got home from work and found a crowd of people outside our gate. After asking a few people, he was told that a leopard was loose in the neighbourhood. He was suspicious that maybe the wrong information was given because of the language barrier, so he sent our driver to check things out. Sure enough, there is a leopard loose in our neighbourhood. Yikes!
Taken from the Internet, not from my backyard (thank goodness)
If he does happen upon our yard it will be a feast. We just hit 75 chickens and 15 bunnies this week. I suppose someone should start eating them. It is about time.
3 comments:
Where is it loose from? My goodness, that would be a life lesson on survival of the fittest for your children. Scary!
75 chickens? What on earth do you do with all those eggs?
(Terah, you really must Google "Adam Lambert" to see what you're missing on Idol this year . . . anything and everything by him).
So I'm guessing this is not a creature Axel has decided to capture yet? Maybe I shouldn't give him any ideas.
Post a Comment