We have two wells in our yard. One is for gross water that comes from rain. It is unfiltered and used for the toilets and watering plants. It is the icky stuff.
We have another well that is pictured here that we use for more hygienic purposes. The water from this well is used for the following:
- cooking and cleaning (kitchen sink)
- washing clothing
- bathing
- brushing teeth
After noticing our whites were not so 'white' anymore, my didis asked the guards and our driver to check out the status of the 'clean well'. This is what they found:
Ah ha. No wonder I have no white clothing in my closet! Care to come over for tea? Don't worry, I will boil it before you drink it, that'll fix it.
3 comments:
Ew, I think this is an appropriate situation in which to use the word Grody.Haha
Are you telling me you brushed your teeth with that water?
James - ew or grody would work just fine.
Stacy - Yeah. It is usually a diluted version of what you saw. I know, what to do?
Post a Comment