In preparation for Easter we planted some flowers. Plants are cheap here. Petunias, snapdragons, pansies and begonias are about 25 cents for a decent sized plant. We stocked up.
The whole family got involved. Some of us were helpful, others not so much.
Thanks, Asa. You made quite the contribution!
4 comments:
I think his Mommy is amazing for letting him get so dirty!
The flowers are beautiful. It isn't warm enough to plant any here yet.
Hi,
I'm moving stuff around on the MMB and noticed that you live overseas... do you want to still be listed in the Thoughtful women or would you like to be in the International section?
Also, in order to remain listed, you need to have a link to MMB in the sidebar.
Thanks,
~motherboard, mmb
HOLY! You can simply post pics of Asa and I'd be very content! :P He's SO CUTE!!
i love the progression of the picts, from clean to dirty to way dirty...so cute! The dirty kid picts are the best and soooo good for future years (think: blackmail!).
PF: found you on MM blogs and glad I did!
Post a Comment