What I did do is enroll the kids in a summer camp. It is through the American School here in Kathmandu and it has an excellent program. The school is only around the corner and I feel it is a dear blessing from God. They provide all sorts of programs for the kids from drama, sports, computers and science. They even take the kids 3 times a week to the American Club, which is fully equipt with a swimming pool and playground. The children enrolled in the program range in nationalities, American, Korean, Chinese, European, etc.
These pictures were taken two days ago, their first day. As you can see, Xavier is bursting with excitement!

4 comments:
love ya and want to get there as soon as we can
Hey! Your mom is posting now! Exciting!!
You look great, Terah. I love to see family pictures. What cute kids. Glad you've found something to help you not go crazy. You guys are going to FLIP when you get your stuff!
I'm a friend of your cousin-in-law Paige. I hope it's okay if I add you to my reader, your posts are so interesting! It looks like you are not only making your life work, but thriving. It must be challenging and exciting at the same time to live overseas in such different circumstances
I am Celia's friend and she told me about your blog. I hopped here from hers. Anyhow, she knows I have a fascination with the area of the world where you are living. My father-in-law was in Nepal a few years ago setting up a med school before the government fell. It is place that is the top 10 places I want to see before I die. So interesting, your life! Thank you for sharing. I read back blogs, I think Saturday Sabbath is standard throughout middle east and esp. judaism/islamic regions, makes us blend in better with the locals I guess. I hope the strike ends soon and you can have some freedom. How is the garbage situation there? I hear it is nasty. Hang in there, your children will grow up to be extremely interesting people!
Post a Comment