Axel and I are leaving today back to this place:
We will be exploring this new place:
It is the new, largest mall in the world (12 million sq feet). Which will greatly compensate for the lack of shopping we have had here.
We will also be doing a lot of this:
Since they will have actual English movies and not just Bollywood flicks. Can't wait.
Finally, we will be eating a lot of this:
See you on Wednesday a few pounds heavier!
7 comments:
wow, what a world away from Nepal. Enjoy your holiday. Dubai seems like an amusement park for adults!
Wow! Have fun and enjoy! Who stays with the kids?
Did that Target sign turn out to be a real Target? If so, isn't that enough for you? haha.
Beverly - Yeah, I have gone into complete culture shock. WHAT? Clean bathrooms? I admit, I sit just a little bit longer cause my butt can actually touch the toilet seat. See, it is the little things.
Stacy - Axel's cousin is visiting and we have our two didis (maids). They are in good hands.
Jenibelle - Sadly, it did not. The fancy sign was just a trick! It's funny, when there is SO much shopping, I can't bring myself to make a purchase. Too many choices...
Oh, I so miss you.
Speaking of movies...will you be able to see Twilight while you're there? We are obsessed here and have a large group from church going together to see it.
Stacy- I am glad to be back! I am still trying to get caught up.
Stephanie- Unfortunately, I don't think we will catch the Twilight Movie until we make it back to the states. I am sad about that. However, there is the off chance I can find a pirated copy in Thamel. Here's hoping...
Post a Comment