Our poinsettia trees are in full bloom right now. I am praying they will stay like this till Christmas. They are also my justification for listing to 'Winter Wonderland' right now.
Is it too early for setting up the Christmas tree?
Cause I am so ready.
5 comments:
Beautiful. I'm all for setting up for Christmas right now.
One of the benefits of being Canadian is that you don't have to worry about Thanksgiving getting in the way of your Christmas preparations.
For us it is already over and we can get an early start on preparing for the festive season.
Our tree is up :) We got a few inches of snow two days ago, and the kids insisted! And I don't mind at all. So go for it.
Hey Terah,
The trees are awesome!! And I say it is NEVER too early for Christmas music!
I seem to remember you always having an affinity for Christmas. Go for it!
And Kaydawn!! Our long, lost friend!! Do you blog?
Post a Comment