
Heavah had a special day yesterday. I am not allowed to write about it because I live in the Middle East, but let's just say she is 8 years old and she was wearing white.


How did I get such a beautiful, mature, and sweet girl? She is remarkable and I am excited to see how her precious little life unfolds. I know I am lucky. Very, very lucky.


The day was perfect and her smile radiated. Days like these are more precious than gold...
5 comments:
I was going to comment on the baptizing in the swimming pool thing. When living in Malta that is where the majority of the baptisms took place too. Not as cool as the Med or River Jordan but still unique and unforgettable. What a special day! Your family is adorable and you are their beautiful mother. Love your friend.
In love with that sweater and those shoes. Darling.
(Oh yeah, and congrats) ;)
Congratulations. What a wonderful day! Did you make her gown? Beautiful.
It was great to be part of that wonderful day. The photos are amazing and the butterfly shoes are so symbolic.
Beautiful pictures! Congratulation to your beautiful girl on her special day!
Post a Comment