Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nepali Ornaments











4 comments:

Dianna said...

I wish I would have found some of those! Very cool.

Unknown said...

Hi Terah!

Apologies for not getting back sooner, I hope you and your family had a nice time over the holidays.

I am still very much interested in purchasing some of Axel's paintings. We have the most depressing white walls that are screaming for some color and life.

my note today however is because I have happened on some oil paints and wanted to know if you and Axel would like them for free?

Email me when you get a chance and I'll give you more info; symalatif@hotmail.com

diplobrisco said...

I have those same Nepali lady ornaments:)

Gene and Pauline Esplin said...

I'm excited to find your blog. My husband and I are coming to Kathmandu as LDS Humanitarian missionaries the middle of February. Hope to meet you sometime.