Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Purchase




An innocent visit to the souq this morning resulted in the purchase of this:



Axel says he has been wanting one forever, and if I let him buy it he will never ask for anything else in his entire life. He also said I could buy a new sewing machine. In our relationship two wrong purchases always make a right.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Alfardan Gardens 1,Doha,Qatar

5 comments:

Megan said...

haha. just think you don't have to worry about jack killing this one!

Hearts and Hands for Nepal said...

hahahahah. Don't believe he will never ask for anything again...When I was shopping around for David's christmas present one of the breeders wanted to know what was in our current collection. Yes, that's right...Axle too, will start collecting. At least it isn't his dream to breed them someday...that is 'our' retirement plan...pffft. Now, if we can only keep from killing the baby birds.

K said...

I had a love bird once named Deeder. He was the best pet ever! Love birds are the smallest in the parrot family. They are loving, cute, and LOUD.

Ryan and Brindi said...

axel and his love for birds... well, at least you can enjoy your new sewing machine as you listen to the bird talking! :) congrats axel!!

mom said...

I think Axel deserves that bird. He has been drooling over it for months.

Where are you putting the bird? I know you have a cage but is he going to sit in the kitchen so Maria is thinking she should cook it?