You don't know me, but I didn't want you to think I was a creeper-stalker on your blog stat :) You can verify my lack of creepiness by clicking on my name.
I don't remember how I stumbled across your site but I have enjoyed it. My favorite mashups from my kids are "a doorbell" instead of adorable (as in "don't call me a doorbell" when my then 3 year old was mad and his older sister told him he was adorable). And canta- rupe for cantaloupe.
Oh, and we just moved to Louisiana and I've said it's better for me to think of it as a different country than the USofA and I had to laugh when I read about no power in Nepal. It only happens a couple of times a month here - but bam! No power for several to many hours. The locals are like, oh, yeah, that happens. What???? My parish doesn't often get this but other parishes have boil orders on their water about once a month, too. The final similarity is that I don't understand a word of Cajun. Who knew the coach on the movie "The Waterboy" was so accurate?
4 comments:
Sierra says hanitizer for hand sanitizer too! haha so cute, i love it.
yes we have the ever fancy 'mocha retrole' - remote control.
Madelyn is still Madalee
Angelina is still Anna Gena
Jenna used to say flammy for family...i miss that. I still say I love my flammy...just so we don't forget. they grow up too quickly
You don't know me, but I didn't want you to think I was a creeper-stalker on your blog stat :) You can verify my lack of creepiness by clicking on my name.
I don't remember how I stumbled across your site but I have enjoyed it. My favorite mashups from my kids are "a doorbell" instead of adorable (as in "don't call me a doorbell" when my then 3 year old was mad and his older sister told him he was adorable). And canta- rupe for cantaloupe.
Oh, and we just moved to Louisiana and I've said it's better for me to think of it as a different country than the USofA and I had to laugh when I read about no power in Nepal. It only happens a couple of times a month here - but bam! No power for several to many hours. The locals are like, oh, yeah, that happens. What???? My parish doesn't often get this but other parishes have boil orders on their water about once a month, too. The final similarity is that I don't understand a word of Cajun. Who knew the coach on the movie "The Waterboy" was so accurate?
Post a Comment