Here are two projects I just finished. Forget the fact that both of them have spring themes. It just shows you how long it took me to get my groove back on. I am working on my Halloween theme plate right now. The countdown is on.
Turtle Gazing on Glen Pattern (adapted)
The pattern is made for walkers. Hence the reason why it is bunchy at the top.Songs of Spring on Katrina Pattern
4 comments:
Wow!! I can't even imagine having that kind of patience. How long does one such project take?
Looks good Terah.
It DOES look really good but I'm totally distracted by the beauty of your children. I really miss you guys and in some small selfish way, wish you were in Delaware at least part of the year or something!
Good Heavah hair too. Also your baby Asa doesn't look like the rest. I thought he used to look like Dona, but now I don't know. I might have to see him in person.
Post a Comment