Actually, it is pretty funny. I have one that can make his eyes flutter back and forth really quickly, it is freaky. This is the stuff family legends are made of and you will get plenty of mileage out of it someday.
laughing out loud. so much so that I nearly stooped and wrote LOL! I linked u through Nor, 'cuz the title intrigued me...thanks for the chuckle! Hey, he's got personality, right?!
Well Terah! You might be thinking that one day he will behave and take a nice family photo, but good luck. Even before my Josh left on his mission we had to take so many pictures just to get one good one. It never ends with these boys. LOL And you have two of them. Good luck in the future getting a good family photo. Miss you and love your blog. Keep up the good work.
9 comments:
I think he and Josh are from the same mold, Josh 'spoils' all our photos too.LOL
Actually, it is pretty funny. I have one that can make his eyes flutter back and forth really quickly, it is freaky. This is the stuff family legends are made of and you will get plenty of mileage out of it someday.
I think he's funny. My kid looks cross-eyed half the time, not on purpose. Her eyes are set wide.
He'll be proud of those pictures someday.
laughing out loud. so much so that I nearly stooped and wrote LOL! I linked u through Nor, 'cuz the title intrigued me...thanks for the chuckle! Hey, he's got personality, right?!
He's to funny!
I couldn't stop laughing.
Well Terah! You might be thinking that one day he will behave and take a nice family photo, but good luck. Even before my Josh left on his mission we had to take so many pictures just to get one good one. It never ends with these boys. LOL And you have two of them. Good luck in the future getting a good family photo. Miss you and love your blog. Keep up the good work.
Yeah, I've been thinking about this post since you wrote it. The kid is hilarious. Who taught him to do that?
That is one of the cutest and funniest posts I've read in a while!
Dude, Axel that is a SWEET Jerry Seinfield "pirate" shirt. I love it!
-James
Post a Comment