Asa has turned 6 months already. I am not sure where the time went. With Heavah I remember recording practically everyday and every month. Now, I look at my son and wonder, what happened? How did I go from being pregnant to having a 6 month old baby? With Heavah, I noticed every single milestone with excitement and anticipation. With Asa, I wonder, 'Really? You can do that now?'
There is a tinch of sadness within me. I hate to see him grow. I especially hate to see him already pass his 6 month mark cause I know the days of greatness are counting down. To me, there is nothing more fun than a 6 to 8 month old baby. The months before are just days of anticipation for the real fun.
I love your fatness. Especially the one that folds at your wrist.
I love your sporadic kicking in hopes of joining your siblings in running.
I love you grabbing anything that is in front of you and immediately putting it in your mouth.
I love your many smells (even the breastfed puke one).
I love your big, fat, bald head.
I love your surprised look when you play peek-a-boo--every time.
I love the softness of the blanket we share when we cuddle together.
I love putting khakis and grown up clothing on a pint sized person.
I love you nestling in my chest when you are tired and want to sleep.
I love you ummms...ooohhhhs.....and raspberries you do when you are trying to communicate.
I love your loud laughs when your daddy is tickling your fat.
I love everything about you and never want a day to pass without appreciating all these small things.
3 comments:
Those are fantastic pictures. So cute.
Omigosh he's so squeezable!! SO cute, Terah. I love seeing pictures of the kids.
I can hardly believe how much Asa has grown. Such a darling baby! We are back in Dubai after a wonderfully long summer back home. I couldn't wait to check out what you have been up to. You must not have TV...don't tell me if you do. It is the only way I can justify all that you get accomplished (even without electricity)! Sure miss seeing all those smiling faces and crossed eyes in Dubai!
Post a Comment