I could not wait to have a clean, warm, long bath when I arrived in Qatar. I haven't had one since I moved to Nepal. Yes, I did shower, but I coveted anyone who could enjoy a luxurious bath with candles and bath salts. The water was always too gross and the water was never warm enough. Within a couple of days of our arrival in Qatar, I found my opportunity. While I was dressing the kids I ran the bath water. When I arrived, ready and excited to dip in, this is what I saw:
Nepal must really miss me. It has to remind me that it is always there and it will follow me wherever I may go. It happened to me in Thailand, and now here.
Luckily, this was a one-shot reminder. The gross water has not returned and I pamper myself at least 3 times a week. I think it was a friendly way of saying Nepal will never leave me, and enjoy Qatar while I can.
3 comments:
Looks like you are the only who has had a bath there in a loooooong time. Way to break in the tub!
You lead the most interesting life I have ever read about. I've just been sitting here, ignoring my son getting ready for school, pouring over your past posts. Color me impressed (and here's hoping the lovely pink shoes come your way!)
Christine- Thanks! I also enjoy your blog so much. Let me know about the shoes. I'd love to participate. The only problem is it may take a month to get here!
Post a Comment