Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Window Welcome




Axel's new job requires him to travel 4 days out of the week.  It is going to be a huge adjustment for our family.  We are used to having daddy around at nights.  The first week Axel left it felt like a month.  The kids were so anxious for him to come home on Thursday night.  To give him a warm welcome we used the window crayons that Grandma Moore sent us from America.  Thanks again, Grandma!  



Asa could not believe his luck.  He could color?  On something that wasn't paper?  And not get in trouble?  I am sure he was thinking, 'Man, they didn't smile and kiss me when I drew on the couches a couple of days ago.  I don't get this.'

3 comments:

Ryan and Brindi said...

what fun for the kids! i can't imagine having my husband gone for 4 days/week. you are a strong woman. i TOTALLY know how you feel about the dishes!! why would i want to clean when i could be spending quality time with my baby??

Anonymous said...

Alright you Bromleys. Sounds like you are each other's perfect spouse, you have a great job, great educations, beautiful children, artistic talents, adventurous life...don't expect me to feel sorry for you without your maids, cooks and drivers. You can't everything in this life.

terahreu said...

Brindi - Thanks. I don't know about being strong, but I feel it is making me stronger. I just miss having my best friend around. Telephone conversations just don't cut it.

Jimmy - You are funny. I hope to think everyone is living their best life. I don't know if carting kids around the world sounds fun to others, but it works for me, even if I do have to lose a maid or driver in the process...I know, I know, boo hoo...