Thursday, August 27, 2009

The drug I have come to abuse


Do you see these children?  Do you see how quite and calm they appear?  There is not one peep out of these kids during Axel's 30 minute commute every morning to work.  Why, you ask?

A DVD player fully equipt with digital sound and a crystal clear picture.  H-E-A-V-E-N. It even has a control system on the steering wheel!  Amazing.  During our past 5 days in Qatar we have not had to mediate any fights or draw any imaginary lines.  Instead, one dose of Kung Fo Panda and before you know it, we are home.  

The world has become a better place.  Who knew technology progressed so rapidly while I was gone.  Speaking of which, have you seen the LED TV coupled with the Blue Ray system? I don't even care if it is old news, I gotta get me one of those!

1 comment:

sunnyside said...

I had to laugh! They are so peaceful and happy! Good to get a little sanity in all of this.