I have been trying to take advantage of Nepal. It is hard work running around the city and dreaming up ideas of what I need made. We found a Leathersmith here and he is awesome. You name the color and style and he will make you anything from purses to skirts. Here are a couple of our creations:
This is a bag I designed. It has bright pink leather straps. I love it. It is the perfect size for the beach. I bought the pink camo in Utah when I was there.
I am thinking about having an orange leather purse made as well. I am running against time, but when my mom decided to get a leather jacket made for my dad the day before she was to leave, the magical leatherman said, 'sure'. In less than 24 hours a beautiful leather jacket was made. Amazing.
If you have the jacket, you become the person, right? Wolverine is not a hero I prefer, Spiderman is much cooler in my eyes. I better not give Axel any ideas, or else he might come home looking like this.
The love of the leatherman has spread. For the first time, Axel was enthusiastic about creating clothing like I was. His inner child came out and he had this jacket made:




Look familiar?
With all the cool tailors around, it is possible.

6 comments:
the woodcarvings are cool, but that jacket is completely awesome. Jeff is gonna die.
I knew it was Wolverine before you posted. It should have been a test. That camo bag is divine. Such a shame to trade all that cheap labor for sand. ;)
Pffft I want a wolverine Jacket! :P
For being all 3rd worldy Nepal has some nice tricks up it's sleeve.
the jacket is awesome...should get one for shawn....i like me some wolverine! LOL
Hugh Jackman is Axel's man crush so that wasn't the least bit surprising. :P
THere are a few men it is OK to love as a guy. Hugh Jackman's Wolverine is one!
Post a Comment