I guess it is really happening. It seems like yesterday I wrote this post. Now you simply have to reverse it, and that is what we will be doing in another day or so.
This is the truck they are using to take our things to another location. They do several trips a day. I am not sure where this magical location is exactly, I am just hoping it isn't over a cliff somewhere.
Asa headed for the bubble wrap. Who can resist? Even in my 30s, I can't.
Axel's bird cages were all given away to our guards and friends. We are down to only 4 chickens. Anyone care to take some bunnies home?
As sad as I am to leave Nepal, I am not enjoying the limbo phase. It is like taking off a Band-Aid. I just want to get the pain over with as quickly as possible. It will be nice to start our new lives and begin another Bromley adventure. I am ready.
5 comments:
I hope the move goes well. And I hope you'll keep posting whereever you end up. I love hearing about your family adventures.
I saw your blog several months ago, I just checked it today and realized where you're moving. I'm in Doha too. I just got here three weeks ago. If you need anyone to talk to you can call me 499-1633. My name is Christine. Good luck on your trip!
i always enjoy your blog and can't wait to see what new adventures you experience with the move. i live vicariously through you! good luck!
Jimmy, thanks! Aren't you in Gambon?
Bunsy, when I get my phone and everything situated, I would love to connect with you! Isn't the blogging world great?
Stephanie, thanks! I am so glad you can live vicariously through us. It makes it worth it, sometimes.
Jimmy, thanks! Aren't you in Gambon?
Bunsy, when I get my phone and everything situated, I would love to connect with you! Isn't the blogging world great?
Stephanie, thanks! I am so glad you can live vicariously through us. It makes it worth it, sometimes.
Post a Comment