I have been to Chitwan before as you can read about here, here, and here. I was satisfied with going 3 times until Deondra came. How could one come to Nepal without riding an elephant? You can't. So we did. It was such a memorable experience for her and I am glad we made the trip down south.
A final ride through the man-eating crocodile river. Please note the huge crack on the side of the boat. What you can't note is Heavah's sheer terror of the possibility of tipping over.
It will be my last trip down to Chitwan, which is just fine with me. We have been there, done that, and got the runs to prove it.
2 comments:
how fun! a definite must for tourists to ride an elephant! i LOVE the picture of heavah getting sprayed in the face by the elephant! hilarious! :)
Do the elephants actually make real pictures with paint? Or is that just in Thailand? Can't handle ax in his g's.
Post a Comment