Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Partying

x14

Remember the grand party that I put on for 30 kids 5 years old and under???? It was more of a chaos fest with lots of sugar. I got a lot of leverage from the sugar...In fact, the only kudos I got for the entire party was the sugar.

Well, my friend, put on a Halloween party that involved some sugar AND way more fun than any child should experience. There were cookies, coffins, ghosts, spiders, severed heads, brains for touching, and the sugar was just a side note. I admit defeat. She did a WAY better job and deserves a prize for it.

Here's a synopsis...

x1

The pumpkin

x4

The pirate

x2

The ghost (Which lasted a total of 3.5 minutes until she realized she couldn't run or eat. Note to Self: Mom always knows best.)

x3

The appetizers

x7 The creepy decor

x6

x8

The cookie decorating

x5

x9

The piñata

x10

The look of confusion as to why you bash a piñata

x12

The creepy graveyard

x18

The other use for 'Bob'

x15

x16

x17

The reason why my daughter hasn't slept so well since (ghost stories by Indiana Jones)

x13

The. Funnest. Party. Ever.

2 comments:

Boquinha said...

I'm so confused. Little about this screams Nepal. You could've been in anytown, USA. Oh, how we would selfishly LOVE to have you in the US (PA, specifically).

And I could totally eat your pumpkin--he is ADORABLE.

Anna said...

I believe Asa is the cutest baby ever. That's saying something because Heavah was breathtaking. When can a smooch him?