I am taking the lazy approach and posting a new dress I just made for Heavah, and an old one that now fits Sedona. What can I say, I am in a blogging funk.
Spiced Tea on Katrina Pattern
Yeah, we wear tikas just for the hell of it
Pumpkins on Anne Pattern
I suppose all of my creative juices are going into my dresses and not my blogging.
5 comments:
Cute dresses. I love them. So perfect for fall.
So I just wanted to tell you that we went to my hubby's mission reunion on Friday, and they had posted updates on all the brances in the mission, including numbers and names of leadership. And now I know that you and Axel are in YM/YW, even though I don't think you've posted that here. How did youth conference go on Sept. 30? lol, I think that's what it said. I just thought I'd let you know that you guys made a guest appearance in Bountiful, Utah over the weekend - but only I recognized you :) It was fun!
You have quite a talent. That's awesome. Those are adorable.
Very cute! The dresses, too. ;)
My mother would love these. I remember when she did blessing dressed for my daughters. Great job. I love the baby's blessing outfit too.
Post a Comment