Remember what I said here about my favourite US store ever? Well, I take it back. As usual, I underestimated Nepal's ability to attract American businesses. I guess I wasn't looking hard enough.
It was closed for the Dasain holiday, but I am sure when it opens, I will not be disappointed. I am just wondering if they will be able to match the plates I purchased a few years ago in the states. I am also wondering if they will accept the gift card I got a while ago.
Oh, I just can't wait!
I wonder if a Super Target is in the works?
6 comments:
I'm sure it will be exactly the same as you remember! Don't forget to buy a few items of clothing to update your fall wardrobe-
No way! Do you think you'll be able to get popcorn and a drink for a dollar why you shop? Or a free chocolate chip cookie from the bakery?
are you sure it's not a shooting range?!
So cool!! You are going to have to post pictures if it really is a Target!! I am dying to know more about this!
No, it is all a joke. We have nothing of the sort here. In fact, they don't even have Target in Canada. It is only special for the US, feel lucky.
In Nepal, we have all sorts of knock offs. We have Barnes and Noble, Mini McDonalds, and King Burger, none of them resemble the actual real thing. I could only wish...
I just love the guy in the picture with the look of surprise!! I think he's pretty stoked about Target as well!! Still no target in Canada :(
Post a Comment