Monday, July 14, 2008

The Barber

Axel has a big meeting in Dubai today. Last night he thought he would take care of a few misplaced hairs on his head. It was only two weeks ago that he went and got his $2 hair cut. Why again? Just to make sure he wasn't meeting with a Nepalese lover, I followed. Here is what I saw...

What a mere trim is like for Axel:

1. A cutting session that involved an examination of each hair on his head.

z1

2. A facial massage before a close shave with baby lotion.

3. An application of conditioner and yet again another facial massage.

z2

4. A clean shave using gentle strokes along his cheek.

5. A complete and detailed trim of his goatee.

z3

6. A back massage.

7. A head massage.

8. A neck massage.

9. Number 6, 7, 8 again...and again... and again.

z5

10. An application of some aftershave and a dust off with a brush.

z6

No lover, just therapy. I wanted 6 through 10 too. Too bad girls aren't allowed.

No comments: