Here are just some random stories about the kids this week:
1. Xavier is obsessed with showers. Is it strange that a 4 year old, will get himself undressed, start a shower, and wash his hair all on his own? Half the time I don't even know it happened until he comes down the stairs fully dressed in a clean outfit with his hair clean and wet. What is the deal? This has been a daily occurrence (sometimes twice or thrice a day). It is kind of a problem considering our shortage of water. But it is just too dang funny for me to be mad. I luckily caught him yesterday doing the deed all on his own:
2. Heavah came up the stairs yesterday with a paper boat she made. She said, 'You know why I made this boat mom? Cause my My Little Pony's driver is sick today and she needed a way to her friend's house. What sense of reality am I giving my children????
3. I found a Captain Underpants book at a used bookstore in Thamel. I brought it home and Heavah devoured it. She loved it so much that she wrote the author. Without me knowing, she brought over a letter she had written for 'Dave' which said, 'Dear Dave, You have a funny book. Heavah'
4 comments:
That's pretty darn cute Terah! I can't believe Heavah would think to write to the author, I'm impressed!
So, my question is, are you going to send it?! Heavah, you are so awesome! Way to go!
Tooooo cute!
I still can't believe how big they are getting.
Very cute! I love posts like this!
Post a Comment