Heavah Saxon- 5 years 9 months
DO listen to everything your mom and dad says. DON'T quote mom and dad several months later to remind them of what they said.
DO play with your brother. DON'T manipulate him into playing ponies with you.
DO show us your dancing. DON'T mimic Bollywood dancing.
DO play with the animals. DON'T put your bunny in a tree.
DO try to learn other languages. DON'T use pigmy English with people who are learning your language.
DO try to look beautiful every now and then. DON'T sneak in your mom's bathroom and put heaps of make up on.
DO try to be a good example. DON'T correct everyone's behaviour.
Xavier Connell- 4 years 9 months
DO climb trees. DON'T yell for someone to help you out of the tree when you get too high.
DO collect bugs. DON'T try to pick up bees freehand.
DO dress yourself. DON'T put on every item of clothing backwards.
DO play with animals. DON'T try to make chickens fly.
DO play outside. DON'T roll in mud.
DO take a bath with your little sister. DON'T pee in the water.
DO catch butterflies with your father. DON'T cry when it flies out of your net.
Sedona Yael- 1 year 11 months
DO tell us when you go to the bathroom. DON'T take off the diaper before we do.
DO sing 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star'. DON'T make people who don't speak English sing it with you.
DO sit at the table when eating your dinner. DON'T tell everyone else around you to 'duduk' (sit in Indonesian) so they have to eat with you.
DO eat your veggies. DON'T eat them from the garden before they are ready.
DO play with the goat. DON'T try to headbutt him.
DO give loves. DON'T give loves to Nepalese dogs.
Asa Frederick- 4 months
DO learn new tricks. DON'T stay awake because of it.
DO grow big and strong. DON'T make your mom feed you every two hours.
DO tolerate your brothers and sisters. DON'T keep quiet when they are torturing you.
DO be cute. DON'T grow up.
7 comments:
4 absolutely gorgeous kids!!
Axel's garden is gorgeous. But your kids are hilarious. Esp. the pygmy English part. I'd have trouble not mocking them too.
Hey I just miss those angels so much.
I have to laugh every time I see Dona.
I just want to hug and kiss them to death.
grandma
Your kids are beutiful.
I can't belive how big they are getting.
So my friend Toni was over and she showed me how to blog so I started. Man I wish I started a long time ago.
The boys were over (Marcus, Sam and James) and they were looking at your blog and showed us.
Since you guys left we adopted them (you know what I mean).
When are you coming out to visit? I know last year it was canceled.
Talk to you soon.
Terah, THIS is the post we've been waiting for!! I LOVE it! They're so cute!! Heavah and Maxim are about the same age and you've had 3 more since then! WOWZERS! SUCH cuties. I love the pictures and getting to know them better.
Classic post. Yep, your kids are beautiful.
I love this Terah...and can totally relate to a lot of it. I love the pics of all your kids...they are adorable! Isn't 4 great? Keep up the blogging!
Jen McLeod
Post a Comment