Axel said he saw someone carrying a couch. Heavah said, "Wow, he wins the prize!" Maybe the prize should be one of the following: a trolley, a wheelbarrow, or a free trip to the chiropractor.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those people really work hard. I love the man covering his face from the camera.
That's amazing, why haven't I thought of that? I love how you never fail to have your camera with you. That's deffinatly something I have to become better at!
Hi, I am here from your comment on my sister's blog (Sharon w/ an ounce of sanity). Somehow I found you a long time ago and enjoyed your take on oversea's life. Now I have found you again. Can I keep on visiting?
Wow, guys, this reminds me so much of my time in West Africa. They carry EVERYTHING on their heads. When we would try, the entire village would come out and laugh and point and laugh some more. We loved it! They weren't mocking so much as really enjoying us. It's awesome. I've seen these things carried:
buckets of water (most common) stones buckets of stones mud bricks big, long fish
My favourite is the tiny little legs carrying what appears to be the stay puff marshmallow man!! Maybe you should start selling wheelbarrows Terah, good idea.
6 comments:
Those people really work hard. I love the man covering his face from the camera.
Funny enough, that guy didn't know I was taking his picture. Instead, he is trying to stop traffic cause he can't see if the cars are coming.
That's amazing, why haven't I thought of that?
I love how you never fail to have your camera with you. That's deffinatly something I have to become better at!
Hi, I am here from your comment on my sister's blog (Sharon w/ an ounce of sanity). Somehow I found you a long time ago and enjoyed your take on oversea's life. Now I have found you again. Can I keep on visiting?
Those people work so hard! Amazing pictures.
Wow, guys, this reminds me so much of my time in West Africa. They carry EVERYTHING on their heads. When we would try, the entire village would come out and laugh and point and laugh some more. We loved it! They weren't mocking so much as really enjoying us. It's awesome. I've seen these things carried:
buckets of water (most common)
stones
buckets of stones
mud bricks
big, long fish
and more! And the women there are BUFF!
My favourite is the tiny little legs carrying what appears to be the stay puff marshmallow man!!
Maybe you should start selling wheelbarrows Terah, good idea.
Post a Comment