If you are a Twilight lover, check out my couzin in law's site. You won't believe what she happened upon during her summer vacation...
Oh, and as a thank you for sending you to such a cool post, I need some book suggestions. I am finishing Pillars of the Earth and I need something just as delicious to look forward to when I am done.
6 comments:
I need to know how that cool Twilight chick is related to you people. 'Cause now I'm claiming that I'm related to her too.
Also, join goodreads. It's a must to check out what your friends are reading and what's worth reading.
Have you read Poisonwood Bible??? You have to. It's so your life, in a way. It's one of my top 5 of all time (so is Pillars).
my name is kiran prasain i live in dhumbarahi kathmandu nepal.
www.jobnp.blogspot.com. your blog is nice!
Cool post! I highly recommend "The Thirteenth Tale" -- all the elements of a gothic novel, so mysterious, so good, SO pulls you in. And it's about a girl who grew up in a book shop and is a writer and is invited to meet and interview the mysterious author Vida Winter. SO good. I promise you'll like it. I also recommend "Shadow of the Wind" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Excellent book! Both are difficult to put down. Both are favorites in our book club (do you know that blog?).
Sounds like she had a blast.
Elizabeth Jones and I are going to the Book release event, and Elizabeth Vincent is goint to NY with Michelle Lau.
One of my favorite books is Pope Joan, totally recomend it.
A favorite of mine is called The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It takes place during WW2 Germany. On a lighter vein I am also loving the Beverly Lewis Abram's Daughters series. They are about an amazing Amish family.
lovely pictures. enjoyed them thorouly as ive also started bird watching as a hobby.Its so vast, a never ending and fascinating field.hope u share some more photos. Today I saw a yellow pigeon - fabulous.
nandini
india
Post a Comment